Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Newest Layout...

This is the LO I made in response to my own challenge -- to make a page using the free mini-kit Jessica Sprague gave those of us who participated in her digital survey yesterday.


Photo is of my friend and sister-in-Christ, Kathy Neal, her son, Jason and me and my two oldest sons, Chris and Jamie.  Taken in May 1984, when Kathy and her family moved from Alaska to Washington state. The journaling is about how Kathy introduced me to Jesus Christ and how, because of her friendship, I asked Him into my heart 26 years ago (Apr 19, 1984).

Credits --
Papers & Embellishments: Jessica Sprague, InAWord kit
Border Die Cut: Katie Pertiet, Designer Digitals - Medium Wave
Brush: Designfruit.com, Sampled Brush 80
Overlay: Anna Aspnes, Designer Digitals - FotoBlendz No 7
Fonts: Century Gothic, Beyond Wonderland (Divine), Gaggers (Friendship)
Photographer: unknown

~ klb

2 comments:

Gladie said...

Awsome page, Kim! the it is so beautiful, and all the great stuff you'v e done - love it! :)))

kimB said...

Thanks, Hon -- to GOD be the glory :)