Sunday, November 25, 2007
On November 17th, I attended a workshop with my DD, Jen. It was hosted and taught by Beth Kingston, who is Alaska's head rep for "I Remember When." All products by Cosmo Cricket.
Top piece shows my four kids in 1987 (left photo) and 1993; 2nd piece is our family Christmas card photo from 1986; 3rd piece shows my parents, Christmas 1988 (left) and my kids in 1986 and the bottom piece shows my Dad, our three older kids, DH Rog and myself, Christmas 2000 (youngest DS took the photo).
TFL - kimB
* Stampin Up! - cardstock (Cool Caribbean), dye ink (Cool Caribbean, Blue Bayou), swirl stamp (Baroque Motifs), flower stamps (Baroque Motifs & True Friend)
* All Night Media - sentiment stamp
* Marvy - "Super Jumbo" Scallop Circle punch
* Cuttlebug Flower dies
* Memory Box - prefolded card
* Basic Grey - pattern paper (Fruitcake line: Holly Berries & Stained Glass)
* Stampin Up! - Old Olive & Cranberry Crisp dye ink
* Marvy - Giga Scallop Circle punch
* Stampendous - Sentiment stamp
I brushed glue around the edges of the scalloped circle and sprinkled on some glitter, but most of it fell off, so it's not listed here.
TFL - kimB
Tag Album, pgs 3 & 4
Tag Album, back cover