Friday, January 9, 2009

"Sweetness & Joy"

12x12 all-digital LO featuring photos I took of my aunt and uncle at my cousin's wedding reception in Oct 2008. I just love these pictures... they show the obvious love and adoration of "a match well made."

What makes these images even more precious, is that my sweet, beloved aunt passed away exactly six weeks later from complications of esophageal cancer. She was only 57 years old and was my "big sister" (I'm six years younger). She was always so full of energy, love and humor - boy, that girl could really crack us up! Towards the end, she lost her vitatlity, but never her sense of humor or positive outlook.

The best thing, is that she had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, so I know she is with Him now, along with her mother, my mother and father and other loved ones who have gone on before. And I will be reunited with her again in eternity :)

Credits below --


Papers: Tan - Lynn Grieveson; Floral & Teal - Jen Wilson
Heart : Lynn Grieveson
Fonts: Tekton Pro & Mallart Rubberstamp
Page Template: my own

~ klb

No comments: