Sunday, January 4, 2009

Catching Up...Again

Here a few of my 12x12 digital LOs that I've done since October. Along with these, I have also made three different 8x8 gift albums and am working on an 8x8 album for myself, featuring photos from every day of December 2008 (a challenge at jessicasprague.com). I will post those here, once I am through with the December album.

"New Year's Moose"

Hubby and I began a tradition a few years ago where we go out to take photos on January 1st. We had hoped to get a nice sunset shot today, but it didn't work out. However, as we were driving around through south Anchorage to find a good "sunset-viewing" spot, we came across this moose munching along the side of the road. Actually, he's the second moose we spotted - saw a total of four - but this one gave us the best photos :)

LO Credits: Paper: Pattie Knox (blue), Lauraskathi (pattern); Branches: Madam Mim; Sequins (re-colored): Ruth Davis; Overlays: Anna Aspnes; Fonts: Texas Hero (title), Papyrus



Kari's Special Spraground Challenge

Not the greatest, but I kind of threw it together after reading the challenge... just happened to take the photo earlier that day!
LO Credits: Paper: Eressa Designs; Bling: Sequins - Ruth Davis, Hearts/Snowflakes - Anna Aspnes; Fonts: Tempus Sans ITC & MA Sexy



"Awkward...the LO"

Created a LO for a mini-challenge I made for the Photoa Day group at scrapbook.com. The reindeer sticker was not exactly the look I was going for, but this was the closest I could find to my original idea. If I were more learned in PSE, I'd have made my own embellishment, but not that talented yet!
LO Credits: Papers: Boyerville (blue); Lauraskathi (green); Meredith Fenwick (teal); Sonya Murphy (red); Katie Pertiet (yellow) Overlays: Katie Pertiet (snowflakes & stitches); Anna Aspnes (corner/frame) Reindeer Sticker: Sonya Murphy Fonts: Tempus Sans ITC & Stamp Act Jumbled; Page Design - my own


"Perfect Day"
12x12 digital LO, featuring photos I took today of our little dog, Cully, who LOVES being in the snow! We got about a half inch of new snow today and she dragged me outside half a dozen times, just to run around and play!
LO Credits: Papers: Jen Wilson Designs Brushes & Word Art: Katie Pertiet/Designer Digitals; Snowflake border: Katie Pertiet; Fonts: King & Queen Font (Cully), Happy Daze (snow dog), Requiem (date)


"Mr & Mrs"
Made this 12x12 LO for a sketch challenge at my yahoo group (Scrappin' Sisters). Features a photo I took at my cousin's wedding in October; I just love the groom's expression as he gazes at my cousin - you can just see the love on his face.
LO Credits: Paper - Jessica Sprague; Lliella Designs; Carola MondiniBrushes - Swirls by Kaffaleen (Brusheezy); Floral Clusters No. 2 by Katie Pertiet; Pearl Brads - Danielle Young; Fonts - Edwardian Script, Hello Sark, Jane Austen; Quote - unknown

"Scrapbook Retreat"
In October 2008, I attended a weekend scrapbook retreat with a dear friend and took quite a few photos. Okay - 107. Here are nine of them, including the photo blended into the background paper.
LO Credits: Template: Lindsay Jane Template 57; Paper: Jen Wilson Designs; Font: Arial

"My Everyday Life"
12x12 LO featuring photos of things I do {nearly} everyday.
LO Credits: Paper: Dana Zarling Tag: Jessica Sprague
~ klb

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

Your layouts are so special and wonderful, Kim.

Thanks for posting them here.

I have to say that you are really scrapbooking now!!!

Let's get back to that BOM challenge!!