Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Sweet, Sweet Baby"

Created this 12x12 all-digi LO for a new group I joined over at scrapbook.com called "52 Week Challenge." This week's challenge was to do an orange-monochromatic layout. I had fun choosing my papers and embellishments for this project, but boy - it takes me just as long to assemble a digital LO as it used to do a paper one! For those of you who might think that digi-scrapping isn't "real" you are greatly mistaken! I have a son who feels this way - he says I'm "cheating" because it's all done on the computer - he obviously doesn't have a clue ;D


Credits:
Papers: Anna Aspnes, Ana Reis, Jen Wilson, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Zoe Pearn, SugarPlum Paperie, Trish Jones
Flowers: Claudi, Corina, Amanda Geils, Isyndra
Photo Mask: Anna Aspnes
Brush: GrungeBrushes by M Babic
Word Art: Mary Ann Wise
Hearts: Robin
Photo: me; this is my daughter, Jenni, when she was four months old (she'll be 25 next month!)
~ klb

No comments: