Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Cathedral Cookies" ~ A Recipe LO

Here's an 11x8.5 digital LO I created to showcase one of our family's favorite Christmas treats :) There are several "snick-snack" foods that *have* to be made or, in my sons' opinions, "it just isn't Christmas!" I plan to make a cookbook for each of the kids with pages like this for all the different foods.

Credits follow the LO --

Papers: Nancy Kubo (brown); Jen Wilson (floral)
Photo Frames: Katie Pertiet
Journaling Block: Katie Pertiet
Stitching & Rick-Rack: Nancy Kubo
Alphabet for title: Jen Wilson
Brads: Jen Wilson
Snowflake Rub-ons (recolored): Michelle Coleman
Fonts: Tempus Sans ITC; CK Ali's Handwriting

~ klb



1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

Great idea, Kim. Joseph is working on recipe cards for himself, but I think that I would like to do a scrapbook of those recipes, too.

I know that there are recipes that HAVE to made during holidays or through out the year.