Monday, July 28, 2008

Forgot about this one!

I was searching my files for a LO I made of Cully and I came across this one I had forgotten about! It was mostly finished, but I added the journaling and grunge overlay tonight. Not as detailed and elaborate as the class LO I posted earlier, but I made this one from scratch and it's more "me" :) !

Oh, and it's a 12x12 LO...


Credits:

Light blue and tan papers: Shabby Princess
Brushes and grunge overlay: Katie Pertiet
Dark blue paper: Christine Nash
Fonts: Rage ("AWE") and VT Portable Remington

Photos taken by me during a day-trip out to Portage Glacier (approx 50 miles south of Anchorage) with my sis-in-law and fellow photographer, Linda B; June 2008. It sure was beautiful and peaceful there - really should go more often!

TFL ~ klb

No comments: