Monday, July 28, 2008

"Digi: In Deep Class" Began Today!

And here is my first LO from the class...


12x12 LO ~ This new session is going to be more intensive and detailed than the previous two - but that's a good thing, right?! This particular LO is not my personal style, but I really like the way it came together and I'm learning several new techniques and "hot-key" shortcuts, which is really what these classes are all about. Photos taken by me during our camping trip on the Kenai Peninsula, July 2008.

Credits:

Jen Wilson: background and yellow verticle papers; red paper strips
Katie Pertiet: striped pattern paper; twine
Trish Jones: blue pattern paper
Nancy Rowe Janitz: flourish frame
MaryAnn Wise: flourish brush
Linda Gil Billdal: tag
Linda Grievson: button
Fonts: One Fell Swoop ("See" in title); Texas Hero ("What do you"); VT Portable Remington (Scripture and journaling)

I made another LO yesterday, but I've submitted it for a Creative Team "call" and don't want to share it publicly until the chosen LOs are announced on Aug 5th. I will say that it features photos of my DD, Jen's, 3 cats!

TTFN - klb

**ETA: you can click on any of the LOs to make it larger, if necessary (to read the journaling, for example)**

No comments: