Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Remember Me?

It's been quite a while since I last posted and I apologize for that... I haven't actually finished many projects lately, but here are a couple of my more recent ones.

Birthday card for my daughter, Jen's, 24th birthday. White cardstock; two pattern papers from the new Basic Grey line, "Two Scoops;" giga scallop circle punch by Marvy; heart punch by EK Success; distressing ink by Tim Holtz/Ranger Industries

12x12 LO made for a sketch challenge at the Scrappin Sisters yahoo group. The theme was "Spring" and we had to use at least six of about 22 items (ribbon, buttons, glitter, etc). I used 13, I believe. Photo was taken April 11, 2007.

Supplies: Chatterbox patterned cardstock; DCWaV textured cardstock; felt flowers were cut out using Cuttlebug dies; snowflake brads; ribbon bought at Michaels; chipboard title cut out using Sizzix alpha dies; large scallop circle by Marvy; chalk; buttons; wood-mounted rubber stamp ("Alaska"); acrylic stamps ("S" in journaling block; flourishes in right hand corners; journaling block); acrylic tag was cut out using a Sizzix tag die and plastic packaging; StazOn ink ("Alaska" and "S" in journaling block); journaling done by hand using blue, fine point Sharpie marker; white acrylic paint (title); glitter (title).


TFL ~ kimB

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I was wondering when you were going to post on your blog again, Stranger!

I love the birthday card, Kim.

I "recognize" the layout!!