Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Wall Hanging


On November 17th, I attended a workshop with my DD, Jen. It was hosted and taught by Beth Kingston, who is Alaska's head rep for "I Remember When." All products by Cosmo Cricket.

Top piece shows my four kids in 1987 (left photo) and 1993; 2nd piece is our family Christmas card photo from 1986; 3rd piece shows my parents, Christmas 1988 (left) and my kids in 1986 and the bottom piece shows my Dad, our three older kids, DH Rog and myself, Christmas 2000 (youngest DS took the photo).

TFL - kimB

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

Kim,

I really like this wall hanging. It got me thinking about using all of those mini canvases that I bought in that package at Vendor Faire at CKC to use it for something like that.

Thank you for the inspiration!!!