Friday, December 23, 2011

Subway Art

Thanks to Pinterest, my latest creative project is digital Subway art prints... The first two are 11 x 14 and the third is 8 x 10. Also shown are the 14 colors available. No, I'm not selling these, but would be happy to make-to-order for anyone who wants one. If you have a favorite Scripture, quote or song lyrics, just let me know in a comment and also include your color and size choices.  I will send you a full-size completed image and you can print it out at home or via your favorite photo-processor!

Merry Christmas :)






Credits

Digital Texture - "Wonderful Magic" by Kim Klassen
Digital Brushes - "Damned Hearts" by Raffay & "Hipster Plume Korners & Edges No. 1" by Anna Aspnes
Fonts - TW Cen Mt, Trebuchet MS & Janda Snickerdoodle Serif

~ klb

1 comment:

Liz P. said...

I have been looking and looking for the Simple Man Subway art print for a month now. My internet search lead me to your blog. May I please purchase one of these prints from you? Please let me know. Thank you!!