Wednesday, October 24, 2007

6x6 Mini Flip-Album

This is a little album I used for a make & take project I taught last weekend (Oct 20) during the day-long craft day at our church (Peters Creek Christian Center). The ladies who participated in the project really seemed pleased with their completed albums! I found the instructions for this project at http://www.acherryontop.com/. It's a fun, quick and simple album - give it a try!

Cover

Cover flips up to reveal pages 1 & 2

Pages 1, 3 & 4 -- page 2 flips open to reveal pages 3 & 4

Supplies used:

*Stampin Up! - 12x12 black cardstock

*My Mind's Eye - patterned papers (Magnolia line)

*7 Gypsies - round journaling stamp

*Making Memories - alpha foam stamp ("J") and alpha rub-ons ("acey")

*Ranger Industries/Tim Holtz - "Pearl" acrylic paint dauber ("J") and "Black Soot" distress ink

*JoAnns - blue button on cover

TFL ~ kim

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

Wow!!!

I love these, Kim. The colors that are usually "girlish" go great with the boy photos.

Great flip album. I will to check out the instructions link--

Hugs---